Integrity's customer-tailored training across all our service offerings reflects our passion to empower customer teams and to have a lasting impact on agency missions. We help create an environment that encourages new ways of thinking, collaborating, and making a measurable difference.
Types of Training
- Acquisition Management Training covers all phases of the Acquisition Lifecycle and requisite documentation.
- Contracts Management Training covers the entire Procurement Lifecycle and special areas like Performance Based Contracting.
- Program Management Training includes broad PM principles and tools as well as deeper dives into topics such as Earned Value Management and making Integrated Project Teams work.
- Financial Management Training provides practical training on Capital Planning and Investment Control (CPIC), and training in Planning, Programming, Budgeting and Execution (PPBE)
Three Levels of Courses and Seminars
We tailor our training to meet the needs of your organization.
- Introductory and executive overview courses. Typically, 2-4 hours.
- Training courses which provide basic “how to” skills or provide the latest government and industry best practices. Typically, 1-3 days.
- Workshops that provide instructions followed by facilitated work sessions. During work sessions, participants apply the instructional material to their immediate requirements under the watchful eye of a Subject Matter Expert (SME). These sessions may run from one to five days depending on the client needs.
Experienced Instructors and Professional Staff
Instructors are credentialed SMEs, Program Managers, and Project Managers who are experienced in adult learning in an experiential environment (learning by doing). They combine face-to-face classroom instruction, group exercises, case studies, e-learning, and self-paced training according to client needs.
To learn more about Integrity Training, contact Mike Ipsaro at mipsaro@IntegrityMC.com or call him at 703.349.3394
Learn how we have incorporated training into a full-service support package. Read the impact story below.EVM Facilitation and Training Improves Real-Time Decision-Making