Belong to a Winning Team!
Get to know us
Integrity is an award-winning company, which is industry-recognized for innovation, growth, customer satisfaction and community service. Be part of our team and make a lasting impact on our customers and the nation through challenging and rewarding work.
Three passions drive Integrity. You are one of them. Belong to a company where people are recognized and rewarded for excellent work. Collaborate with the brightest minds and be part of a learning organization where we invest in your career. Enjoy direct access to leadership and have your voice heard.
A Foundation of Success
- Winner of the 2014 SECAF Award of Excellence for contributions to the government contracting industry, the community and Integrity’s people
- In 2014 earned three years straight on the Virginia Chamber of Commerce Fantastic 50 list of fastest-growing companies in Virginia. In 2013 we were the #1 fastest-growing company in the Commonwealth!
- Four years straight ranked on the Inc. 500/5000 list of fastest-growing private companies in America, ranking as high as #1 in the Washington DC Metro Area, #43 overall and Top 10 nationwide in the Government Services sector twice.
- Two-time winner of the Inc. Hire Power Award for job creation – 2013 and 2012
- Winner of the Excellence in Partnership Award from the Coalition for Government Procurement (CGP) for the Most Innovative Small Business
- Recognized in 2013 for Outstanding Corporate Citizenship by the Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce.
- DAWIA Levels I-III
- FAC-C Levels I-III
- Certified Federal Contracts Manager (CFCM)
- Certified Professional Contracts Manager (CPCM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
These achievements are gratifying but we do not rest on them. To support our future vision, we plan strategically for growth and reinvest profits back into the company and our people to ensure we can continue to excel in our field.
What Integrity Means to Us
We established Integrity out of a desire to build a company that demonstrates deep commitment to personal values while contributing to the mission success of our customers. We not only hold ourselves to a high professional standard of integrity in all we do, but we also measure ourselves by the human impacts we can make. We invest in both our employees and in our community by supporting charitable organizations. To us, these impacts represent our duty to the value of integrity.
Do You Have the "Integrity Fit?"
We Value Top Talent
Whatever stage you are at in your career, Integrity can help you use your skills and expertise in an impactful and valuable way that meets your own professional and personal goals. Integrity consistently has requirements for Acquisition Program Managers, Contract Specialists (1102 equivalent), Acquisition Analysts, and Senior Subject Matter Experts.We highly value the following certifications:
Diversity and Equal Opportunity
We value diversity, believing that weaving in divergent experiences and perspectives leads to a rich tapestry that benefits all. Integrity is proud to be an Equal Employment/Affirmative Action Employer. We provide equal employment opportunity for all persons, in all facets of employment. Information about your rights under the AA/EEO regulations can be found here. Additionally, we maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment background checks.
Retired or Retiring Professionals
We recognize the value of senior level experience, especially when candidates have the desire to contribute to governmental and national need. If you are at the end of a distinguished military, academic, or professional career in acquisition, contracts, or program management, we are looking for your specific expertise to help our customers fulfill their missions—and help us offer the highest level of service.
Looking to increase the velocity and trajectory of your career track? When you join Integrity, you can direct your own career path. We will set plans along with you that expand your abilities and jumpstart your career goals.
Our internship program includes year-round opportunities. College students and transitioning veterans can expect real world experience and potential long-term opportunities when working with Integrity. Many of our interns go on to consult with us throughout the year, and some have been hired in full-time positions upon graduation.